How we can help entrepreneurs
Our core business is to assist entrepreneurs through the lifetime of their companies; from idea-generation and finding seed capital, all the way to the IPO.
Examples of our work include:
- Facilitators in the process to develop a vision, strategy and business plans for the company.
- Identification of the right international corporate structure including selection of jurisdictions and operating principles
- Help in finding the right investors for start-up capital and/or expansion capital. We have an extensive network among venture capitalists and business angels and typically also facilitate the fund raising process.
- Guidance, strategy, ongoing investor communications, and other forms of assistance
- Assistants in the expansion phase through for example search of suitable acquisition targets through our world-reaching network.
- Preparing for and executing exit strategies such as IPO or trade sale.
We recognize the importance of a flexible fee structure, particularly during the early stages of a non-funded venture, and can often accept working for equity.