Snowball Capital has been involved in the following investments:
- 4g networks. 4g systems billing. Arranged seed capital.
- Autoquake. www.autoquake.com Car sales on ebay. Arranged bridge finance. Company secured large investor.
- Bill Dialogue AB. Sector IT/ electronic billing. One round financing 2000. Member of the board. Closed the company.
- Broadbandmechanics. www.broadbandmechanics.com Open source social networking tools/web 2.0 Initial seed investor. Recent.
- Digimpro. www.digimpro.com Interactive music site. 2nd and 3rd round financing.
- Ekit ltd. www.ekit.com 2nd round financing. Currently looking to sell the company.
- Empowered Systems Ltd 4G. Sector IT/ WiFi roaming and billing. One round of private placement during 2001.
- EU-supply. www.eu-supply.com Tender management. Buy out from IT-venture fund by management. Seed financing and costumer acquisition. Company doing well.
- First Penthouse. During 2002-2003. Sector: London real estate development company. Credit negotiations and credit framework development and deployment. Securing increased building credits. Bid for outstanding shares 2003.
- Gamelio AB. www.gamelio.com betting company for skilled based gaming. Seed funding.
- Guideline Drilling technologies. Arranged seed financing. Company listed
- Kobalt. www.kobaltmusic.com Royalty collection in music industry. Minor participation 4th round. Company 4 th largest in UK and growing fast.
- Litchi Foodservice AB. www.litchifoodservice.se Food logistics. Arranged seed funding and 2nd round financing.
- Microdrug. www.microdrug.com Pharmaceutical delivery system. Seed financing. Company sold.
- Pointer. www.pointer.se Business intelligence. Seed capital. Company developing well.
- Remember AB. PIN access over telephone. Seed financing. Company closed 2003
- Thors Hammer Vodka AB. www.thorshammervodka.com Sector Food and Beverage: One round of financing, tax driven restructuring of IPR rights, recruitment of board of directors. Oils, Vinegars, Alcohol. 2001. Currently handling litigation.
- TransVillage AB. Sector Transport/ transportation optimization. Recruitment of CEO, members of the board, one round of financing. Liquidation of the company, transferal of receivables. 2000-2001.
- UCMS. www.ucms.net Business process company 2nd round financing for its establishment in Eastern Europe/Russia. Recent.
Vätan 22: Development of apartment building. Financing of purchase of apartment building and conversion into coop. Member of the board, Development of building. 2001-2004.
- VKG. www.vkg.se Arranged bridge financing prior to listing. Company listed.
Votia Empowerment AB (publ) www.votia.com Communication/electronic voting. Co-founded the company. Member of the board.Fall of 2000-2004. Liquidation of company and distribution of capital to the shareholders 2004.
- Wiking Mineral AB. Mineral prospecting. Bridge finance prior to listing. Company listed.
In addition, we have made the following investments through other means or before founding Snowball Capital:
- Castcom AB (publ). Sector: Telecom; IP-telephony/call center systems. Two rounds of private placements. Company closed 2003
- Effnet AB (publ). Sector: IT/telecom; routing-algoritm. Co-investor in the first round of financing. The company went public during 2000.
- GuideLine AB. Sector: IT/industrial; (Patented drilling algorithm) www.guidelinetechnology.com Buy-out technology from distressed company 1998, co-founder of the company, redefinition of business idea, recruitment of management and Board of Directors, four rounds of financing, negotiations with potential industrial buyer. Company listed 2006.
- Living Questions AB (publ). Sector: IT/telecom; real time automated and customized dialogue software. Co-founded the company, recruited Board of Directors and Advisory Board, two rounds of private placements. Company closed 2001.
- MobilePosition AB. Sector: IT/telecom; Location-based services platform. Recruited Board of Directors, three rounds of private placements (International investors (KKR), sold the company to US competitor (Signalsoft: Nasdaq SGSF) spring of 2001.
- NetLight Consulting AB (publ). www.netlight.se Sector: Telecom; Telecom-consultants. Recruited a management team and Board of Directors, three rounds of private placements, Spin-off Ticket-Anywhere during 2001. Presently in merger- negotiations with major consultancy company.
- Optimized design AB. Sector: IT/Software; resource-balancing system for disc-storage solutions. Newly started company, buy-out of patent from bankrupt company, co-fonder, recruited management team and board of directors, the first round of finance in process.
- Rewater AB. Sector: Industrial; Water purification by ozone.
- Satsafe MLS AB (publ). Sector: IT/telecom; location-based services. Co-founded the company, recruited a complete management team ad Board of Directors, three rounds of private placements, acquired two companies during 2000, IPO during 2000, MBO for part of the business in 2002.